Trojan Client Survey 2020 Prize Draw
Schedule to terms and conditions:
Promotion Name: Trojan Client Survey 2020 prize draw
Promoter Name: Trojan Recruitment Group Pty Ltd (ABN 76 533 416 940) of 22 Bridge Road Glebe NSW 2037
Promotion commences at 10:30am AEST on Thursday 24/09/2020
Promotion ends at 5pm EST on Friday 13/11/2020
Maximum number of entries per participant: 1
Prize restrictions: All participants must be a minimum of 18 years old when entering the prize draw
Entry method: Each participant must complete and successfully submit the Trojan Client Survey 2020 and supply their contact details
Prize draw: All participant details will be placed in a prize barrel. Each prize will be drawn by Jason Everett, Senior HR Advisor, Trojan Recruitment Group Pty Ltd.
Prizes: Each participant will go into the prize draw to win 1 of 5 $100 Eftpos gift cards
General Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw. The Terms and Conditions governing the Prize Draw include these General Terms and Conditions, the Schedule to these General Terms and Conditions and any instructions relating to the Prize Draw on the Promoter’s Website.
2. Any capitalised terms used in these General Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. In the event of any inconsistency between
the Schedule to the Terms and Conditions (Schedule) and these General Terms and Conditions, the Schedule will take precedence.
3. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion refuse to award any Prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Eligibility to enter the Prize Draw is subject to the Entry Restrictions. An entrant of the Prize Draw must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Directors,
immediate family members, employees and contractors of the Promoter and any agencies, retailers and suppliers directly associated with the Prize Draw, or with the provision of the Prize, are not eligible to enter.
Prize Draw Period
5. The Prize Draw will be conducted during the Prize Draw Period. Any entry received after the expiry of the Prize Draw Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is
accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
6. To enter the prize draw, participants must enter in accordance with the Entry Method (and any other entry details provided by the Promoter on the Website) during the Prize
Maximum Number of Entries
7. Entrants can enter the Prize Draw once only. Each entry must meet the requirements in the Schedule and is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
8. The entrant(s) whose entry is judged by the Promoter’s panel of judges to be the most original and creative (and any judging criteria set out in Judging Details of the Schedule)
will win the Prize. The Promoter and its panel of judges may, in their absolute discretion, decline to award any or all Prizes, including where the judges determine that the entry is not of publication standard. Chance plays no part in determining the Prize winners. Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Prize Draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Prize will be awarded as specified in the Schedule. The Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the relevant supplier, are in Australian dollars
and are correct as at the time of the commencement of the Prize Draw Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value.
10. Unless otherwise specified in the Schedule, the Promoter will not be responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize. The Prize winner is responsible for all costs associated with using the Prize including (if applicable) travel and/or transfer costs, expenses with respect to food and beverages, travel and medical insurance costs and spending money.
11. No component of the Prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash.
12. All Prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the Prizes or part of a Prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable
control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
13. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and Prize supplier’s requirements.
14. Unless advertised differently, the Prize winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification details in the Schedule. Please allow at least twenty-eight (28) days from the date of notification for the delivery of the Prize.
Rights in Your Entry
15. Unless otherwise specified in the Schedule, all physical entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrants.
16. To be eligible for a Prize your entry must only include original material created by you or material which you have permission to use, which may be included in your entry.
17. By submitting your entry to the Promoter, you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees
(a) the Rights in Your Entry specified in the Schedule to exercise all rights in your entry, including without limitation, the right to reproduce and communicate your entry to the public in whole or in part, in perpetuity and throughout the world in any media; and
(b) the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public your name, character, likeness or voice for any promotion or matter incidental to the Prize Draw with no compensation to you for such use.
18. You understand and agree that your entry may be edited or adapted at any time by the Promoter for legal, editorial or operational reasons.
Trojan Recruitment Group Material
19. If the method of entry instructs you to include any material owned by the Promoter (Trojan Recruitment Group) such as a Trojan Recruitment Group trade mark or logo, you
(a) you must not use the Trojan Recruitment Group material for any purpose other than for the purpose of including it in your entry in the Prize Draw;
(b) any use of the Trojan Recruitment Group material by you will not give you or any other person (other than the Promoter) any right, title or interest in the
Trojan Recruitment Group material
(c) you must not carry on a business under a name which includes the Trojan Recruitment Group material for or any trade mark similar to the Trojan
Recruitment Group material for; and
(d) you must not apply to register a trade mark similar to Trojan Recruitment Group material.
20. No other party may use the Trojan Recruitment Group without prior approval of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter will collect your personal information for the purposes of conducting the Prize Draw. Additional information about how personal information is collected, used and
22. Any attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of the Website or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Prize Draw is prohibited and will render all
entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23. You warrant that:
(a) your entry is your original work, and to the extent it is not, you have
obtained the relevant permission;
(b) all details provided with your entry are true and accurate;
(c) you have all necessary rights to grant the Promoter the rights granted under
these Terms and Conditions;
(d) use of your entry by the Promoter, in accordance with these Terms and
Conditions, will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and
(e) your entry does not breach any law.
24. You agree to indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the warranties above and acknowledge that the Promoter may, in its absolute
discretion, not award the Prize to you for breach of the warranties above.
25. You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to use your entry, and any reproduction and/or communication of your entry to the public by the Promoter
(in accordance with these Terms and Conditions) is at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
26. You acknowledge this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this
prize draw must be directed to Trojan Recruitment Group through the Website rather than to Facebook.
27. If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the prize draw or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the Prize to the Prize winner(s), the Promoter
may, in its discretion, cancel the prize draw and recommence it at another time under the same conditions.
28. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any failure of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the prize draw,
or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of the prize draw. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter is not liable for any delay, death, injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Prize Draw or accepting or using any Prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any Prize or damage to any Prize in
transit and the Prize winner’s failure to comply with the terms and conditions (if any) specified by any third party.