Store man - LF Operators
|Industry:||Warehousing & Logistics > Warehousing, Storage and Distribution|
We are looking for fit and healthy candidates who are experienced as this is a great opportunity for you to be part of a dynamic team, bringing your ‘can do’ attitude, demonstrated reliability and excellent work ethic.
There are various production elements required in the role including:
- Forklift Operation (LF)
- Container unloading (manual handling of items 20-30 kgs, plus some heavier, assisted loading anything over 30kgs where mechanical device can’t be used).
- Reach truck license required.
- RF scanning experience beneficial.
- Basic understanding and compliance with WHS.
- Able to work in small group, with minimal supervision.
- Picking and packing of orders ready for despatch.
- Loading / unloading of trucks with forklift or reach truck.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed Pick Rates as set by our client
- Double vaccinated
- Current Forklift Licence – high reach experience is desirable
- Hold a current Drivers’ Licence and have reliable transport
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with an excellent eye for detail and experience in a similar fast paced warehouse environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A strong safety focus and participate in drug and alcohol testing if required
- Current resume with two recent and contactable work references
If you are an enthusiastic person, have an excellent work ethic, and want to join a well-established thriving company please click - 'Apply' and attach your resume detailing your experience. You must have the legal right to work in Australia. Only short listed candidates who meet the above selection criteria will be contacted for this role. Previous applicants need not apply and only short listed candidates who meet the above selection criteria will be contacted for this role.