Process Workers - Immediate start (Afternoon shift)
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Industrial > Process Worker|
We have a food manufacturing client in need of hardworking, reliable individuals who are willing to give 100% each and every day. In return we offer ongoing work from Monday to Friday.
While experience is preferred, training is provided. If you are a newcomer with no experience but you have great work ethic and you're willing to learn, we want to hear from you.
- Packing product off the production line into bags
- Ensure smooth running of packaging area and plan timely completion of change overs
- Remove finished goods from packaging area
- Manual labour lifting 15-25KG
- Machine operation
- Cleaning and light duties required at times
- Assist with General warehouse duties
- Packing of products
- Pallet stacking
- Immediate start
- Physically capable of heavy lifting up to 25kg
- Must have full Australian working rights
- Warehouse experience highly desirable
- Current work history in a Food or an FMCG environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong safety focus
- Must hold a current Drivers' Licence and have reliable transport
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate Start
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company
- Temp to Perm placement
- Competitive Rates
Think you have what it takes? Click on the APPLY button and submit your resume.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in Australia to be considered for this role. You must also be willing to participate in random drug and alcohol testing and must provide a current resume with two recent contactable work references.
About Trojan Recruitment Group
Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment across a range of industry sectors. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, and encourage people of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply.