Permanent - CNC Brake press operator / Welders - Steel Fabrication
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Industrial|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $80,000 + super + bonus|
|Contact name:||Michael Coetzee|
Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional, industrial & trades recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment across a range of industry sectors. We pride ourselves on being good people to deal with which is why we have a diverse and loyal client base and committed workforce.
We are currently seeking “two positions!
1 x CNC -Brake press operator,
1 x MIG/TIG Welder
“For a Permanent opportunity based in the "Penrith area" Sydney, to work at a reputable "Sheet Metal, wire & tube manufacturing company" utilising the latest CNC technology to provide superior quality components & products. You will need to be a team player, Interviewing now! Start ASAP
1. CNC - Brake press operator:
- Applicant MUST know how to programme a CNC style Brake press using a Delem controller
- Mut have a good eye for detail
- Must be able to read and interoperate engineering drawings
- Client prefer's the applicant to have a LF forklift license or looking to obtain one
- A great opportunity to be trained on Lasers / Turret punches that will help you to grow within the business.
- Must have a can-do attitude
- Applicant needs to have a sharp eye for detail
- Must BE able to weld stainless steel form 1mm thick through to 3mm with very high quality /Aluminium / Mild steel
- Suitable candidate will need to read and interoperate engineering drawingsread.
- Candidate will be producing small order jobbing work and production work.
- Will need a minimum of 5 years- experience and ideally have a trade background
- Current LF forklift license will be preferred but not essential.
- Candidate will need to have a get up and go attitude.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your most recent updated resume via the APPLY link. or send your resume directly to email@example.com
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C