|Industry:||Trades & Labour|
|Salary:||$38 p/hr + Super|
|Contact name:||Zsolt Dobo|
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a global leading supplier of forklift attachemnts. Based in Darra, this is an exciting opportunity to join a hard working small team of experienced fitters.
As a Hydraulic Fitter, you will be working with the Maintenance team and be responsible for assistant in machinery repairs, maintenance and shutdowns:
- Providing preventative and reactive maintenance to achieve optimal operational requirements while maintaining safe work practices
- Monitor, resolve and escalate identified issues involving plant and equipment
- Assist with maintaining and improving processes and systems
- Resolve operational or technical equipment problems to minimise processing/manufacturing interruptions
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
Firstly, you must be able to pass a Police check, Full Medical & Fitness Test. In addition:
- Fitter/Turner Trade qualification is required.
- Milling/Turning experience required (minimum 12 months)
- Previous experience performing shut downs a bonus
- Strong problem-solving skills, good communication and work ethic
- Strong safety focus combined with a can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- A steady work history with two recent & contactable work references
- Hold a current driver's licence and have reliable transport.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please Apply Now. Or for a confidential conversation, call Sam on 07 3613 5800 during business hours.
You must have the legal right to work in Australia.
ABOUT TROJAN RECRUITMENT
Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment opportunities across a portfolio of industry sectors. We pride ourselves on being good people to deal with which is why we have a diverse and loyal client base and committed workforce.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C