Your invitation to this exclusive live webinar!
There has never been a better time to get a much needed mental wellbeing boost! That’s why we are so excited to bring you The Mental Wellbeing Boost - presented by Sue Langley, a global leader in Positive Psychology, Neuroscience and Emotional Intelligence!
Join us and get a much-needed mental wellbeing boost
Join us in Mental Health Month as Sue helps us understand why our healthy habits often fly out the window in times of uncertainty and change. Why don’t we prioritise healthy nutrition, exercise and sleep habits? Why does brain fog set in, emotions overwhelm and we suddenly become easily distracted and find it hard to focus? The answers to these questions and more lies in the science!
In a fun and engaging session - backed by science!
Far from just another health and wellbeing talk, this fun and engaging session gives you the science behind why we do what we do - coupled with practical, evidence-based tools, tips and techniques to get a much-needed mental wellbeing boost!
- Discover the real foundations that support our mental health and wellbeing
- Uncover the sneaky disruptors to these foundations and how to keep them in place (even during times of isolation)
- Learn techniques to support your mental wellbeing even when your routines have been shaken
- Find new ways to build healthy habits that will keep you stronger, even in tough
- Use the five-minute take-off and other practical strategies to allow your brain to perform at its best!
This session will give a much-needed injection of positive mental wellbeing so that you can show up day-after-day as the best version of you! Register now!
When: Wednesday 20 October Time: 10:30am - 11:30am Format: Live Interactive Webinar Presenter: Sue Langley, global expert in positive psychology and neuroscience
Brought to you courtesy of Trojan Recruitment Group for Mental Health Month