Talent Pool - Locomotive Drivers
|Location:||All Regional NSW|
We are establishing a talent pool of Locomotive Drivers to be considered for future casual vacancies within the NSW &/or QLD regions. These assignments can be of varied length, depending on operational requirements
- Certificate IV in Train Driving (full or partial)
- Proven work history in Locomotive Driving or Driver Assist
- Experience in NSW & QLD Safe working Systems
- Current unrestricted Class C drivers licence
- Ability to work shift work
- A strong commitment to safety and Trojan Rail’s values.
What’s in it for you?
- Access to national opportunities
- Attractive remuneration + allowances
- Flexible working arrangements (depending on business needs)
- Operation of locomotives including mainline, shunting and yard operations
- Examine and certify trains ready for departure
- Apply best practice train management techniques to ensure efficient and safe train operations.
- Work in accordance to our customers safety and operational standards and procedures
- Contribute to continuous performance improvement
- Provide excellent customer service
The Selection Process
As part of our selection process, you may be required to undertake a virtual interview via Skype as well as other technical assessments. You may also be required to undertake police checks, employment history checks, qualification checks and CAT 1 Rail Medical Assessments, including drug and alcohol testing in accordance with Australian Standards and Council's procedures.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
About Trojan Rail
Trojan Rail, a division of Trojan Recruitment Group, is a specialist provider of accredited rail workforces to the Australian Rail Industry. We’ve been affiliated with the rail industry for over 20 years and currently service Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia. We're also committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce, and encourage people of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C