|Industry:||Warehousing & Logistics > Warehousing, Storage and Distribution|
About the role
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Storesperson to join one of Australia's leading supplier of fastners, nuts, screws and bolts to the mining and manufacturing industries. The role will be based in the south eastern suburbs.
The ideal applicant will possess previous experience as a Storeperson and have a minimum of 2 years Forklift experience. You must be able to provide a current resume with two recent contactable work references. The role is casual with full time hours and could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Forklift operation
- Use of RF scanners
- Prapared to handle boxes manually
- Minimum of 2 years forklift experience
- Must hold a valid LF ticket
- Good communication skills
- Reliability, enthusiasm and commitment
- Hold a current Drivers’ Licence and have own reliable transport
- Strong safety and quality focus
- Attractive hourly rate
- Fixed Day shifts
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company
- Ongoing and extensive training opportunities
- Extremely safe working environment.
How to Apply
Think you have what it takes? Click on the APPLY button and submit your resume.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in Australia and be willing to participate in random drug and alcohol testing to be considered for this role.
About Trojan Recruitment Group
Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment across a range of industry sectors. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, and encourage people of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C