|Location:||All Regional Queensland|
- Must be qualified with at least 12 months experience in this role or similar
- Must have Fork Lift Licence
- Must have SARC
- Possess a current Australian driver’s licence with no restrictions
- Be able to work in a dynamic 24/7 shift work environment with flexibility and commitment
- Display a high regard for safety and demonstrate a positive attitude
- The ability to pass all required pre-employment recruitment testing, inclusive of CAT 1 Rail Medical, Musculoskeletal & Fitness Assessments plus any site-specific tests/inductions
- Access to national opportunities
- Attractive remuneration + allowances
- Flexible working arrangements (depending on business needs)
- Opportunity to build on qualifications
Think you have what it takes? Click on the APPLY button and submit your resume.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in Australia to be considered for this role. Applicants must also have the ability to pass all required pre-employment recruitment testing, inclusive of CAT 1 Rail Medical Assessments and site-specific tests/inductions.
About Trojan Rail:
Trojan Rail, a division of Trojan Recruitment Group, is a specialist provider of accredited rail workforces to the Australian Rail Industry. Trojan’s affiliation with the rail industry commenced over 20 years ago, with the provision of resources in the capacity of labour hire services. Trojan Rail currently services Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia.
If you’re not qualified, and you would like an exciting new career in rail?
Then send your expressions of interest to email@example.com
Trojan Rail is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage people of all ages, genders and other equal opportunity groups to apply.
APPLY NOW or for a confidential conversation about the positions on offer, please call on (02) 4989 8008.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C