Process Workers - Food Manufacturing
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Industrial > Process Worker|
Our client is a leading food manufacturer, based in Dandenong South who are seeking experienced Process Workers who have a proven track record in working in a Food or an FMCG environment.
- Handling raw meat
- Lining trays with meat
- Moving meat to and from slicer and cooker
- Ensure smooth running of packaging area and plan timely completion of change overs
- Remove finished goods from packaging area
- Manual labour lifting 15-20KG
- Cleaning and light duties required at times
- $25-$27 per hour
- Must be available for day shift, 8:00AM-3:30PM, Monday to Friday
- Must be comfortable lifting 15-20KG
- Must have full Australian working rights
- Current work history in a Food or an FMCG environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong safety focus
- Must hold a current Drivers' Licence and have reliable transport
- If you are interested in this opportunity please click 'Apply Now'.
- About Trojan
- Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment across a range of industry sectors. We pride ourselves on being good people to deal with which is why we have a diverse and loyal client base and committed workforce.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C