Leading Hand - Forklift
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Trojan Recruitment Group are seeking a forklift operator / leading hand for a casual ongoing role with our client located in Panorama. Successful candidates will be working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Operate forklift
- Stock Control, Dispatch and Data Entry
- Pick packing
- General cleaning and housekeeping
- Experience operating a forklift with cuurent forklift license
- National Police Clearance and DCSI
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent leadership skills
- A positive and empathetic attitude towards people of all abilities
- Demonstrated reliablity and willingness to work
- "Can do" attitude and able to get along well with others
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong safety focus and participate in drug and alcohol testing as required
If you have full unrestricted Australian working rights, are an enthusiastic person, have an excellent work ethic, and want to join a well-established thriving recruitment agency please click - 'Apply' and attach your resume detailing your relevant and recent experience.
About Trojan Recruitment Group
Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment across a range of industry sectors. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, and encourage people of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in Australia to be considered for this role. You must also be willing to participate in random drug and alcohol testing and must provide a current resume with two recent contactable work references.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C