|Industry:||Warehousing & Logistics > Warehousing, Storage and Distribution|
- General forklift duties
- Manual lifting and loading/unloading trucks & containers
- Picking & packing of orders using RF scanning & pick slips.
- Receiving, dispatch & put away duties
- A minimum of 2 years forklift experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Current LF ticket
- High reach experience up to 8 metres Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Reliability, enthusiasm and commitment
- Hold a current Drivers’ Licence and have own reliable transport
Think you have what it takes? Select APPLY button and submit your resume today.
What you need to know
You must have the legal right to work in Australia to be considered for this role. You maybe required to participate in, and pass, a random drug and alcohol test and/or Police Check.
About Trojan Recruitment Group
Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment across a range of industry sectors. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, and encourage people of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C