Wagon Maintainer - Fitter & Welder
|Location:||All Regional NSW|
About the role:
Trojan Rail is currently looking to appoint a casual qualified Wagon Maintainer based in Newcastle, New South Wales.
Do you have?
- A Certificate and qualifications in Fitting or Welding and proven experience in maintenance work or similar.
- Possess a current Australian driver’s licence with no restrictions
- Ability to be flexible and committed
- Display a high regard for safety and demonstrate a positive attitude
- Willing to undertake ongoing training and development activities
- The ability to pass all required pre-employment recruitment testing, inclusive of CAT 2 Rail Medical Assessments plus any site-specific tests/inductions
- Forklift license is favourable
What's in it for you?
- Access to national opportunities
- Uniform provisions
- Flexible Working Arrangements (subject to business needs)
- Opportunities to expand your qualifications
- Maintain and repair wagons, including scheduled servicing of wagons
- Undertake wagon maintenance in-field, such as unscheduled maintenance, recovery and collision damage wagons
- Construct and assemble components for repair/replacement/modification to wagons
- Abide by Safety, Health and Environment policies
- Perform welding and similar activities
About Trojan Rail:
Trojan Rail, a division of Trojan Recruitment Group, is a specialist provider of accredited rail workforces to the Australian Rail Industry. Trojan’s affiliation with the rail industry commenced over 20 years ago, with the provision of resources in the capacity of labour hire services. Trojan Rail currently services Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia.
Trojan Rail is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage people of all ages, genders and other equal opportunity groups to apply.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C