Customer Service Delivery Coordinator
|Industry:||Warehousing & Logistics|
Our Client is a global broad-based IT distributor, serving more than 150 countries on six continents with the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services. In Australia, their Contract Logistics division is on a significant growth curve, with new facilities, broader service offerings, and new partnerships being built-in 2022. As such, this is an exciting time to join and be an integral part of that journey.
We are looking for committed, energetic, and ambitious people to join Service Delivery Team providing exceptional Customer Service to the high profile and outstanding Customers that our client support.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being the key point of contact for one or more of our key customers
- Building trusted relationships with our Customers and Account Managers
- Working with our Logistics Operations Teams to align priorities and execute to plan
- Problem-solving and critical thinking to support the challenges that our customers face
- Compiling and submitting reporting to our customers on our warehouse and transport performance
- Identifying and contributing to how we can constantly serve our Customers better
Skills and experience :
- 3+ years experience within a Logistics environment in a Customer engagement role
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience working with systems such as SAP, WMS or the demonstrable aptitude to quickly learn new systems
- Intermediate skills in MS Office
- Demonstrable passion for delivering a positive customer experience
- An ambition that treats this opportunity as the first step in an exciting career development journey
How to Apply
Think you have what it takes? Click on the APPLY button and submit your resume.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in Australia to be considered for this role. To be considered for the role you must also be willing to participate in random drug and alcohol testing and must be able to provide a current resume with two recent contactable work references.
About Trojan Recruitment Group
Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment across a range of industry sectors. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, and encourage people of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply.