High Reach Forklift Drivers - Multiple Opportunities
|Industry:||Warehousing & Logistics > Warehousing, Storage and Distribution|
|Contact name:||Ebony McPherson|
Exciting opportunity for forklift drivers to join a leading warehouse and distribution client that provide energy solutions for efficiency and sustainability. The role will be based in Ingleburn, with on-site parking available for the successful candidates.
- Manual lifting and loading/unloading trucks & containers
- Picking & packing of orders using RF scanning & pick slips.
- Receiving, dispatch & put away duties
- Quality control & basic data entry
- Repackaging & labelling of stock
- A minimum of 6 months of high reach forklift experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Must pass National Police check
- Current LF ticket
- Reliability, enthusiasm and commitment
- Hold a current Drivers’ Licence and have own reliable transport
- Be the first to operate their brand new fleet of Toyota Highreach Forklifts
- Opportunity to work with reputable company
- Beat the M5 traffic and work locally
- Ongoing casual work, Monday to Friday
Think you have what it takes? Click on the APPLY button and submit your resume.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in Australia to be considered for this role. To be considered for the role you must also be willing to participate in random drug and alcohol testing and must be able to provide a current resume with two recent contactable work references.
About Trojan Recruitment Group
Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment across a range of industry sectors. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, and encourage people of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C