|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Industry:||Warehousing & Logistics > Freight/Cargo Forwarding|
- World's largest global logistics company
- Various Shifts Available - Potential Overtime / Weekend Work
- Immediate Start
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Freight Handler to join a leading logistics company. The role will be based in Mascot.
- General administration
- Picking, packing and distribution of freight parcels
- RF Scanning
- Moving stock or parcels between locations
- Processing of inbound and outbound orders
- Previous experience in a similar, fast-paced warehouse and distribution environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven RF scanning experience and order picking knowledge
- Hold a current Drivers’ Licence and have own reliable transport
- Reliability, enthusiasm and commitment
- Administration and computer skills
- Strong safety and quality focus
- Flexible with availability
- Forklift licence (desirable)
- Federal Police Clearance (desirable)
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company
- Flexible working arrangements
- Potential overtime and weekend work available
Think you have what it takes? Click on the APPLY button and submit your resume.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in Australia to be considered for this role. Applicants must also hold a current Federal Police Check or have a willingness to obtain one.
About Trojan Recruitment Group
Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment across a range of industry sectors. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, and encourage people of all ages, genders and backgrounds to apply.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C